About Euxton Pre-School Playgroup...
The pre-school playgroup started in 1968 and was set up by a group of parents for their own children and the children of the Village. The playgroup is located in a purpose built room in the Parish Community Centre.
Euxton Pre-school Playgroup is open for 38 weeks of the year and follows the holiday pattern of the local schools. We are open 5 days a week and provide childcare from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm. Our morning session runs from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm, an optional lunchtime session is available and runs from 12.00 pm to 12.30 pm and the afternoon session runs from 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
Our aim is to provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age. We aim to do this by working in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop. We also aim to add to the life and well being of the local community and offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of Euxton Pre-school Playgroup, your child...
- is in a safe and stimulating environment.
- is given generous care and attention by our dedicated staff.
- has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, work and play together.
- is helped to take forward their learning and development by being helped to build on what they already know and can do.
- has a personal key worker who makes sure your they progress.
- is in a pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping them to learn and develop.
- is in a pre-school in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
We are registered with Ofsted and are inspected by them on a regular basis. Our Ofsted registration number is EY 277025. When they visit they inspect us on both the care that we give to children and the education that they receive. Copies of the most recent reports can be found at: www.ofsted.gov.uk
We operate as a registered charity (no: 519352) and are a member of the Learning Alliance.
Monday to Friday
AM Session: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
Lunch: 12.00pm - 12.30 pm
PM Session: 12.30 pm - 3.30 pm
Including lunch: 12.00 pm - 3.30 pm
£3.50 per hour